School Uniform for Walberton and Binsted C.E. Primary School
We believe a uniform should look smart, wear well and contribute to a feeling of belonging and identity to our school.
We therefore request that parents ensure their children are dressed in the correct school uniform and encourage their children to wear school ties.
Essential items of uniform are:
- Grey trousers (not jogging bottoms) or grey shorts in the summer
- White shirts worn (and tucked in)/ white polo shirt
- Dark Green School sweatshirt with embroidered school logo
- Grey socks
- Black shoes (no trainers, trainer-style shoes or boots)
- School tie (optional, on elastic for younger pupils)
- Grey skirt, grey pinafore dress, grey trousers (not jogging bottoms) (winter),
- Dark green and white gingham check dresses or grey shorts (summer)
- White shirt or white blouse/ white polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo
- Grey, white or green socks
- Black shoes (no trainers, trainer-style shoes, boots or heeled shoes)
- House colour t-shirt with school logo
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls (for KS1) or Trainers
- Green Hoodie (optional for colder months where PE is outside)
All items of uniform must be clearly marked with the child’s name. We hope that the children are proud to belong to the school and therefore wear the correct uniform with pride.